Vitamin IV Immune System Boost
Did you know the intravenous (IV) route is the fastest way to deliver medications and fluid replacement throughout the body? This is essential when your body is severely dehydrated due to being under the environmental stressors in life.
West Valley Wellness Center is excited to host AZ IV Medics team, once a month, to help you regain hydration levels, improve your health and mental clarity. The drips include Vitamin C, B Complex, B12, Magnesium, Glutathione, and Zinc. This is a perfect drip for everyone who tends to work long hours, and have limited time to rest.
In addition enjoy a session of Halotherapy while receiving the IV drip.
Normal Saline: This isotonic solution quickly hydrates you at the cellular level.
Vitamin B Complex: Convert carbohydrates into energy, break down fats & proteins, maintain muscle tone and nervous system, and build healthy hair, skin & nails and includes the following.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): Essential for cellular energy production and nerve conductivity. Combats depression, irritability, nausea, muscle weakness, constipation, and peripheral neuropathy.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): Assists cellular energy production and respiration. May help relieve headaches, migraines, and rosacea.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): Needed to release energy from carbohydrates, fats & proteins. May help with muscle fatigue, ingestion, depression, insomnia, headaches and skin issues.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid): Soothes and supports adrenal glands and wound healing. May help relieve rheumatoid arthritis and lower cholesterol.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): Know as the anti-stress vitamin. Anti-inflammatory. Aids in metabolism & stabilizing blood sugar. May help with ADHD, weight loss, atherosclerosis & kidney stone prevention. Balances your mood and promotes healthy skin.
Vitamin B12: Vital to brain health and energy. Essential for building new blood cells, DNA, and nerve insulation. Deficiencies lead to brain fog, fatigue and rapid aging. May help with weight loss, chronic fatigue, MS, nerve damage, brain disorders, shingles and headaches. Most adults are chronically low in B12, as common medications (aspirin, antacids, PPIs, antibiotics, metformin) interfere with its absorption in the stomach.
Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant & a fantastic immune booster. Fights off illnesses and neutralizes pollution and toxic chemicals. It may even help fight cancer – early trials at the University of Iowa show IV vitamin C may damage and kill some types of cancer cells.
Glutathione: Known as the master antioxidant. Rapidly depleted by stress and toxins; most adults are deficient. Helps cells create energy. Anti-inflammatory and anti-aging. Helps detoxify pollution, radiation, drugs, molds, chemicals and heavy metals. Reduces cellular damage from things like diabetes and alcohol. May reduce symptoms of Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, autism, respiratory disease, psoriasis.
Magnesium: Crucial in preventing high blood pressure, building strong bones, and maintaining a steady heart rhythm. Very relaxing – can help with stress, anxiety, insomnia and constipation. Reduces inflammation.
Zinc: Increases immunity and helps fight colds & cancer. Natural diarrhea remedy. Essential for hormone production and proper digestion. Regulates blood sugar & fights aging. Increases fertility & muscle growth.
Space is limited so do purchase your session in advance.
If you need more information please Call/Text Khana at 623-777-9919, Matt 623-521-5034 or Jonny at 623- 688-4429.