Raindrop therapy is 70min long. It is a wonderfully rejuvenating and deeply relaxing topical application of therapeutic essential oils. In Raindrop Therapy there is a sequence of nine essential oils that are used which have been clinically tested to have antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties. These essential oils are massaged using various techniques on the feet, neck and along the spine to bring balance to the body in a non-invasive manner. In addition I also incorporate CranioSacral Therapy which enhances the body's natural healing processes on a physical and emotional level.
What are the Benefits of Raindrop Technique?
- Reduces Pain - Since its development, it is becoming clear that the elements of Raindrop therapy not only reduces chronic back pain but also benefits other body systems. The analgesic ingredients in the essential oils help reduce pain and discomfort.
- Helps to Relieve Stress - Therapeutic essential oils have a normalizing effect on the nervous system making them ideal for reducing stress, anxiety and tension.
- Relax Muscles - Muscles that are sore, spastic or stressed will also benefit from Raindrop Therapy.
- Helps Reduce Inflammation - World wide studies have identified several essential oils as powerful anti-inflammatory agents. These include wintergreen, peppermint and thyme. These essential oils are all used in the Raindrop Therapy.
- Improve Circulation - Essential oils can be most beneficial in boosting circulation due to oxygenating properties. The essential oils of cypress, thyme, marjoram and peppermint all have properties that increase circulation and act as a circulatory stimulant.
- Helps Detox the Body Systems - The therapeutic oils used in Raindrop therapy are high in phenols hence, cleanse cellular receptor sites and enhance the lymphatic system.
- Helps improve Immune function - Thyme and oregano essential oils used in Raindrop therapy are known to support the immune system. They also create an unfavorable environment for harmful viruses and bacteria that can hibernate and lay dormant in the body.
Please bring this receipt with you at the time of your appointment. The promotional/discounted items are valid for 60days from the day of your purchase. Please make sure you book your appointment within this time. If you are not able to make it during the 60days the amount you paid will not be lost, it can be applied towards another massage therapy)