The phenomenon of New Moon or Full Moon is now being scientifically researched, showing that the moon cycles and earth changes do affect our mind and bodies. As in this study "Rhode Island Hospital, acute aortic dissection (AAD) repair performed in the waning full moon appears to reduce the odds of death, and a full moon was associated with shorter length of stay (LOS)."
So lets take a step into experiencing a journey on a conscious level of awareness through these cycles and I invite anyone who is interested in exchanging their experience that they may have in the next three months.
Here is how we begin:
We consciously create thoughts that align with the moon cycle by bringing our awareness to the body, mind, and spirit and mindfully observe everyday events. This is another way of putting our intentions into the universal energy and watching how the storyline unfolds.
In addition bringing conscious awareness to what New Moon & Full Moon represent. The new moon marks the beginning of a cycle and the full moon the release.
New Moon Tuesday 8/2/16 2:44pm (MST)
- On this day take a sheet of paper, date it, and write the following:
- “I accept these things into my life now or something better for the highest good and the highest good of all concerned.” This is called the karma free clause. Basically you’re saying to the Universe, I want these things, but only if they are in my highest good and the highest good of everyone.. And by saying “or something better” allows for the Universe to create something that is beyond what we can possibly imagine.
- Below your karma free clause, begin to write out what you want to manifest in your life. Nothing is too small nor too big. Write your statements in the affirmative “I am” and not “I need” or “I want.”
- Following the next 2 weeks journal anything that happened good or bad. For me I believe that even when something bad happens that it still has some kind of an effect or lesson that we learn from. It might be meeting someone that will help us with our desired manifestation or learning something from the experience that we needed to learn in order to move to the next phase of manifestation.
Full Moon Thursday 8/18/16 2:27 (MST) Phoenix Area
- On the day of Full Moon, we will burn the original copy of the list. You can make an additional copy if you would like to read it in the future (I am positive that the universal energy is not OCD).
- When it has completely turned to ash and cooled we have few option we can do. Again do what resonates with you.
- Take the ashes outside and scatter into the wind, thanking the Universe for being a co-creator with you or
- Plant a seed of a favorite flower, tree or herb and mix it with the soil. Would be interesting to see how well it would grow.
Repeat the same process for each cycle (Time of the moon cycles are based on AZ time. Click on the time links to change to time zone you are in)
9/1/16 2:03am New Moon & Solar Eclips
9/16/16 Full Moon Luner Eclips 12:05pm (For more information about a journey of a Full moon this month click here)
9/30/16 New Moon 5:11pm
10/15/16 Full Moon 9:23pm Also called "Hunters Moon"
Fun things to do to recharge the energy levels during the new moon:
- Get an Ascending in Time Wellness Treatment or chiropractic adjustment
- Experience the True Rest Float Spa
- Take a QiGong or Yoga class
- Diffuse some essential oils, light a candle or Sage your space
Fun things to do to recenter the energy levels on full moon